Navico Nep2 Navico Expansion Port
- Waterproof, powered hub for wideband Ethernet data sharing
- For HDS and add-on module networking and earlier Lowrance models with 5-pin connector
- Transmits sonar graphing display/control on HDS-M series chartplotters when networked with HDS sonar displays
- Connects up to five compatible displays and Ethernet modules
- Advanced VHF radio band noise rejection
NEP-2 is a plug-and-play powered hub for sharing sonar, StructureScan™ Sonar Imaging, Broadband 3G Radar or HD Digital Radar and LWX-1 SIRIUS® Satellite Weather data between multiple HDS® displays across an onboard network.
Also compatible with 2007 and later LCX, LMS and GlobalMap® models with 5-pin Ethernet connector for networking multiple displays.
Fully waterproof and resists corrosive marine environments. Unused connector ports feature waterproof caps for added protection for future expansion.TECHNICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL
|Waterproof Standard||IPX7 standards|
|Width||8.3 in \ 210 mm|
|Height||2.3 in \ 57.6 mm|
|Depth||7.4 in \ 188 mm|
|Weight||1.82 lbs \ 0.825 kg|
|Operating Temperature||-20° to +167° F (-28° to +75° C)|
|Power Supply||12 (max. 10 ? 17) vDC|