Your cart is currently empty.
Lakeside Marine & Service is a Minn Kota Authorized Service Center. We sell and service all Minn Kota Products & Parts. This Minn Kota Part is brand new directly from Minn Kota. If you have any questions or need helping finding parts please contact us.
1854021 Minn Kota Quick Release Bracket / MKA-21
Easily remove your electric-steer, bow-mount trolling motor. High-yield composite construction is super strong and impervious to corrosion. Low-profile design leaves deck clear when motor is removed. Locking handle with stainless steel pins can be secured with padlock (padlock not included, sold separately). NOTE: Not for use with 72" shaft length motors.
- Allows trolling motor to be quickly removed from and reattached to boat deck
- Low-profile design attaches trolling motor to top bracket and drops in over deck-mounted puck
- Composite construction resistant to rust, corrosion, and discoloration
- Includes stainless steel mounting hardware and locking pin
- Locking handle can be secured with padlock (not included) for additional security
- Compatible with Ulterra, Terrova, PowerDrive, PowerDrive V2, PowerDrive Pontoon and Deckhand 40 (not for use with 72" shaft length motors)
The bracket works good. Had to drill out the hole a little but it is amazing to get the motor on and off the yak effortlessly.