Your cart is currently empty.
The 14 M ID SIDB Y cable allows for the installation of a separate 2D transducer paired with a Humminbird MEGA Imaging or non-MEGA Imaging transducer and connect both transducers to a single Humminbird control head. This y-cable provides the ability to install a separate high-speed Humminbird 2D transducer for high-speed depth reading and sonar performance. Alternatively, this cable can also be used to add an accessory Airmar® 2D transducer to a Humminbird control head that also has a Side or Down Imaging transducer connected at the same time. This cable supports Transducer ID for automatic recognition and easy setup of Airmar® accessory transducers.
- Compatible with: All SOLIX and APEX models
- Combines a MEGA Side Imaging transducer (or non-MEGA Imaging) and accessory 2D transducer and allows them to be connected to a single Humminbird control head.
- Automatically provides Side Imaging, Down Imaging and temperature from the standard all-in-one transducer and sources 2D sonar and digital depth from the 2D accessory transducer, without the need to switch data sources manually
- Includes Transducer ID for Airmar® accessory transducers, which automatically recognizes transducer type for easy installation and setup.
- Cable length: 30" (76 cm)
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
|Current Models||SOLIX 10, SOLIX 12, SOLIX 15, APEX 13, APEX 16, APEX 19|
|Length||Less than 10'|
|Type||Transducer Adapter Cables|