Humminbird ICE 45 Ice Fishing Flasher 407030-1
The HumminbirdⓇICE Flasher Series is loaded with innovations that will have you chomping at the bit for the next big freeze The three-color, fiber optic display shows you the lake bottom and marks the fish and your lure below. The ICE 45 flasher features a center dial LCD display that will provide a digital depth display and automatic depth scale and is engineered for peak performance in temperatures as cold as -20°. Our Dual Frequency Sonar delivers user-selectable beam options to fine-tune your sonar coverage to keep you zoned-in on the fish.
- Dual Beam Sonar: Choose from a narrow and a wide beam for great detail or a generous coverage area, helping you identify fish, structure and contours.
- 3-Color Fiber Optic Center Flasher Display: Indicates bottom, fish and your lure in real-time.
- 2X Dynamic Zoom: Magnify your view of a specific depth range and rotate the dial to change the area you're zooming into - change on the fly.
- Adjustable Gain: Dial in the sensitivity of your flasher unit to precisely match to your fishing scenario.
- Adjustable Depth Ranges with Auto Range: Pick Automatic or manual depth ranges in 1X, 2x, 4X and 10X, allowing you to fish depths up to 200’. Automatic depth range will read the water depth and pick the correct depth range without you having to touch your ICE Flasher.
- LCD Digital Depth Display: Know you depth with a glance of your screen. Your fishing depth is displayed quickly on the LCD display, even when moving from hole to hole.
- 7 Amp hour battery and wall charger: Your ICE flasher comes with a battery and wall charger so you’ll have everything you need to hit the ice quickly.
- Fits in a 5-gallon bucket: Every ice fisherman has a five gallon bucket. Use yours to transport and protect your ICE Flasher with ease.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
|Sonar-Standard||Selectable Dual Frequency|
|Sonar-Coverage||19° & 9° @ -3dB|
|Memory Card Slot||None|
|Power Draw||250 mA|
|Power Input||10.8-20 VDC|
|Power Output Peak-to-Peak||1800 Watts|
|Power Output RMS||225 Watts|
|Screen Snap Shot||Not Supported|
|Sonar Recording||Not Supported|
|Transducer Mount Location||Portable|
|GPS Chartplotting||Not Supported|
|GPS Trackplotting||Not Supported|
|Coast Master Compatibility||No|
|Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility||No|
|Navionics Platinum + Compatibility||No|
|Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility||No|
|View Preset Keys||No|
|X-Press Menu System||No|
|Display Colors Grayscale||3-Color|
|Transducer Included||XI 9 19|
|MEGA Live Compatibility||No|