Power-Pole Charge Power Management System
The CHARGE Marine Power Management Station gives you power where, how and when you need it.CHARGE does the work of a traditional battery charger, a charge-on-the-run, plus an emergency start system all in one compact unit. CHARGE automatically devotes more power to the batteries that need it the most for maximum efficiency, giving you more time on the water.
- Automatically moves power back and forth between cranking and trolling batteries
- Displays battery voltage and status data on your smart phone or Lowrance unit (requires CM2 GATEWAY).
- Complete battery maintenance - uses float mode when plugged in at home
- Charges on the run from the alternator while the motor is running
- Works with all battery types – lead acid, AGM, GEL, lithium or TPPL
- Built-in emergency power transfer
An Intelligent Power Management System
This 500-watt power station delivers up to 40 amps of charging power to the cranking battery and up to 25 amps to the trolling batteries and works with multiple battery types including lead acid, AGM, GEL, lithium or TPPL. With the C-Monster app, you’re able to monitor your battery status in real-time and prioritize either the trolling or cranking batteries when recharging. The CHARGE will automatically maintain minimum power levels based on your preference settings.
Works With Existing MFD's
With the C-Monster GATEWAY, you can connect and control your CHARGE from your LOWRANCE, SIMRAD or Mercury Vessel View displays.
|TWO BUTTON KEY FOB||Included|
|TOTAL WEIGHT||8.75 lbs|
|POWER SUPPLY||Up to 500 watts of power|
|A/C INPUT||120v 60Hz|
|SOFT CLOSE CYLINDER||No|
|DRIVE OFF PROTECTION||