Minn Kota Saltwater Trolling Motor
Minn Kota offers the best and most extensive selection of saltwater trolling motors on the market. Minn Kota Trolling Motors come in bow-mount or transom-mount configurations with Ulterra, Terrova, PowerDrive, Fortrex, Maxxum, and Transom in the Riptide series. Trust Minn Kota Riptide to make your day of saltwater fishing a great one.
Lakeside Marine and Service are experts in Minn Kota Saltwater Trolling Motors and will help you pick out the correct model for your application. Feel free to call/text us at 815 246 2535 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Saltwater Trolling Motors
NEW Minn Kota Riptide Instinct Trolling Motor
Big water, bigger boats – that’s where Instinct comes in. A motor designed not just to handle the elements but to thrive in them. With available shaft lengths up to 100” and the most dependable automatic stow and deploy ever built, Instinct comes ready to go where other trolling motors wont. The new QUEST series of dual 24/36 volt brushless trolling motors was designed for anglers who demand the best from their equipment – even in the harshest environments. With a reinforced motor and mount, more advanced GPS functionality than ever and even an eco mode to extend battery life, Instinct is ready to tackle the elements where the waves are high – and so are the stakes.
- QUEST Series: These 24/36V dual-voltage brushless motors have been completely re-imagined from the ground up with updates to mounts, propellers, lift assist systems, drive motors and software – taking the world’s greatest trolling motors and redesigning them to outperform everything else on the water for years to come.
- Auto Stow & Deploy: Stow or deploy Instinct just by pushing a button on your wireless remote, foot pedal, the One-Boat Network App or Humminbird fish finder.
- Power Trim: Trim Instinct up or down at the push of a button — on either the foot pedal, the wireless remote, the One-Boat Network App or a Humminbird fish finder. Adjust to changing fishing conditions without reaching down to your trolling motor.
- Advanced GPS Trolling System: The most-trusted navigation system in fishing. Instinct uses GPS to control your trolling motor with unrivaled features that keep you on the fish. Set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. Minn Kota makes boat positioning and control automatic, and you can take command from the easy-to-read LCD screen of Instinct's wireless remote.
- Part of the One-Boat Network: Out of the box, Minn Kota motors come standard with everything you need to connect to select Humminbird fish finders, unlocking more advanced navigation features without needing to remember additional adapters or complicated set-up procedures.
- Spot-Lock with Jog: Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot, without touching your trolling motor. With the built-in heading sensor, you can use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction.
- Drift Mode gives you point and shoot navigation for superior boat control in any direction, at any speed without the need of drift socks, kicker motors, or manual operation – even in the heaviest wind and current.
- Real-time Battery Monitoring: Check battery power levels while the motor is in use, real-time “time until empty” display monitor, with a notification when battery power is reduced to 20% to prompt users to enter “Eco-mode” which can reduce current draw to extend battery life.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructible composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Mobile App Compatibility: Control your motor directly from your Apple® or Android™ device with the One-Boat Network app. You get quick command of speed, steering, Spot-Lock and AutoPilot — plus the ability to update software