Minn Kota Ulterra 80/MSI/IPLINK_BT Trolling Motor 45" 1358985
- Auto Stow & Deploy: Stow or deploy Ulterra just by pushing a button on your i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote, foot pedal or Humminbird fish finder.
- Power Trim: Trim Ulterra up or down at the push of a button — on either the foot pedal, the i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote or a Humminbird fish finder. Adjust to changing fishing conditions without reaching down to your trolling motor.
- i-Pilot Link Integrated GPS Trolling System: i-Pilot Link gives you unprecedented control over your boat by linking your trolling motor to your Humminbird® fish finder. Control your trolling motor from Link's color touch-screen remote or the Humminbird. You can set Spot-Locks, record paths, follow depth contours, automatically navigate to your favorite spots, control speed and steering, and more.
- Spot-Lock with Jog: Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Available on i-Pilot GPS system that is pre-installed, Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot, without touching your trolling motor. With the included heading sensor, you can use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction. Activate Spot-Lock from the i-Pilot remote or Humminbird fish finder.
- AutoPilot™: Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose. Just point the head of your trolling motor in the direction you want to travel, activate AutoPilot™, and your trolling motor will keep you on that heading automatically, even correcting for wind, waves and current.
- Built-In MEGA Side and Down Imaging: With a transducer built right into the trolling motor, you get crystal clear Humminbird® MEGA Side Imaging and MEGA Down Imaging with a clean look and protected housing.
- Heel-Toe Electric Foot Pedal: Stow, deploy and adjust the trim on Ulterra — all from the foot pedal. You can even activate Spot-Lock with one tap. Includes 18' cord.
- Integrated Battery Meter: The i-Pilot Link remote can tell you the exact charge left in your trolling batteries, so you know how much time you have left on the water.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Weedless Wedge™ 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge™ 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructible composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Mobile App Compatibility: Control i-Pilot directly from your Apple® or Android™ device with our mobile app. You get quick command of speed, steering, Spot-Lock and Advanced AutoPilot — plus the ability to update i-Pilot software.
- What's included: Ulterra 80 lb. 45" motor with Built-In MEGA Side and Down Imaging, i-Pilot Link Remote, Remote Charging Cable, USB DC Adapter, Lanyard, Heading Sensor, 30' Ethernet Extension Cable, Corded Foot Pedal, MKP-33 Prop and Mounting Hardware.
Overall I love this motor. I have this installed on my 16’ Nitro. Was a bit of a pain to get it mounted, but once installed it’s relatively simple to operate. I am still trying to get used to it and all of its features. Looking forward to getting it linked to my graphs and utilizing the additional features that come with the link models. The coolest thing about it is I no longer have to tie off to the docks, just get close and push off then spot lock it while I park the truck.
Finally got my Ulterra installed and going on my Bass Tracker. Absolutely love the auto stow button. The remote launch is awesome so I back the boat in and do a fast launch and pull up and the wife deploys it and brings it to the dock while I park the truck n trailer. The cruise control is awesome and spotlock is great. It’s expensive but will probably be my last one. It’s coming off if I get another boat. Very easy to use even for and old man. Highly recommend it especially for us seasoned fishermen! Worth every cent. To run your trolling motor on the bow from the back of the boat is awesome. Y’all better get you one. The down n side sonar are also awesome with my Humminbird Helix! Great deal!
Motor works great.
Lakeside Marine & Service was great to work with. Order was delivered in less than a week. Had been trying to get this Motor for 5 months. Had it ordered from two different companies that said they had it in stock. After they received my money they let me know that they were back ordered
The technology in this motor is truly unbelievable. The power it delivers is outstanding. Moves my 18' Grizzly center console boat perfectly. All my electronics are on 1 network. I am able to find and fish any location or spot with out any problems. Spot lock is a game changer when you don't want to power pole down or anchor.
Just mounted and cant wait to try out. Great service, great price, promptly delivered.