Minn Kota PowerDrive 70/US2_BT Trolling Motor 60" 1358763
Reliable. Capable. And fully able to handle anything a day of fishing brings. PowerDrive™ shows up to the launch ramp every day with big-time technology, trusted power and easy operation. And with a mount that's tough, sleek and built to take a beating, it's going to keep showing up day after day.
- Deploy-Assist Lever: Get in and out of the water easily. Just depress the lever to deploy your trolling motor and when it's time to move, it stows easily and securely.
- Universal Sonar 2: Keeps your transducer and wiring completely concealed and protected, running everything through the trolling motor's shaft, with shielded connectors.
- Side-To-Side/Electric Foot Pedal: Control speed, steering, and momentary and constant on/off with the PowerDrive foot pedal, which is waterproof and features an 18' cord. Note: the foot pedal is not included with i-Pilot models.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button to get an instant "stage of charge" reading.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Weedless Wedge™ 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge™ 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructible composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
- What's Included: PowerDrive 70 lb. 60" motor with Universal Sonar 2, Corded Foot Pedal, MKP-32 Prop and Mounting Hardware