Humminbird Sc110 Autopilot Kit With Rudder Reference No Drive 700052-1
The SC 110 Autopilot Kit which includes our FB 30 Rudder Feedback Unit. The SC 110 Autopilot uses multi-sensor technology and operation modes to provide steering control for any type of vessel. The control head provides graphic and numeric readouts of the course, heading, and rudder movement. If a wind sensor is installed, the apparent wind will be displayed in Wind mode.
- Kit includes: Autopilot 3.5" color TFT display, Course Computer with Fluxgate Compass and Rate Gyro, brushless Rudder Feedback Unit and 30m cable. Rotary knob and push button controls.
- All Autopilot products are stand alone - they do not need a Humminbird product to work
- There are many available operation modes which allow you to bow target, choose turn patterns, tack and gybe, or navigate a route from an optional-purchase Humminbird® Multi-Function Display. The Autopilot System requires specific optional-purchase accessories to enable each of the operation modes. Contact our Customer Resource Center for more information.
- We encourage you to read this manual carefully so that you may understand the full capabilities of the SC 110 Autopilot. The manual can be downloaded in the "Manuals" section below.
- This product should be installed by a certified NMMA or ABYC installer
- Not recommended for boats less than 20 feet in length
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
|Current Models||HELIX 5, HELIX 7, HELIX 8, HELIX 9, HELIX 10, HELIX 12, SOLIX 10, SOLIX 12, SOLIX 15, HELIX 15|