Humminbird Hb2124 Chirp Radar Dome With Cable 750013-1
The HB 2124 is our Humminbird CHIRP Radar that features CHIRP pulse compression, setting a new standard for compact solid-state radar. It delivers superior radar imaging on both long and extremely short ranges. This translates to better situational awareness in low-visibility conditions and helps identify floating obstacles and structures for clues to where gamefish are located. In addition, track weather, hazards and other vessels with amazing definition for navigational safety.
- Compatible with: All APEX Series, All SOLIX Series, all HELIX 15 Series, all HELIX 12 Series, all HELIX 10 Series, all HELIX 9 Series, all HELIX 8 Series, select networking HELIX 7 Series models (HELIX 7 MSI GPS G3N, HELIX 7 MDI GPS G3N, HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G3N, HELIX 7 CHIRP SI GPS G2N, HELIX 7 CHIRP DI GPS G2N, HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G2N), all ONIX Series, all ION Series
- Data Cable Length: 32.8'
- Antenna Dimension - 21" Enclosed Dome; Antenna Type - Patch Array; Peak Power Output - 20 Watts, Transmit Frequency - 9354 to 9446 MHz
- Beam width (nominal) - 4.9° Horizontal and 20° Vertical; Input Voltage - 12 or 24 VDC (Miniumum - 10.8 Volts, Maximum - 31.2 Volts)
- Networking - Ethernet; Maximum Range Scale - from 1/16 to 24 nautical miles; Power Consumption - Transmit mode - 17 Watts; Standby Mode - 7 Watts; Sleep Mode - 2 Watts
- Duplexer - Circulator; Pulse Widths @ 3 dB - 40 ns to 14.7µs; CHIRP Lengths - 400 ns to 20µs; CHIRP Bandwidth - Up to 32 MHz
- IF Bandwidth - 26 MHz; Noise - Less than 4 dB; Polarization - Horizontal
- Waterproofing - IPX6
- Weight - 12.3 lbs (5.6 kg)
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
|Current Models||HELIX 7, HELIX 8, HELIX 9, HELIX 10, HELIX 12, SOLIX 10, SOLIX 12, SOLIX 15, HELIX 15|
|Discontinued Series||ION, ONIX|