408450-1 AS ETH 5PXG 5-Port Ethernet Switch
This waterproof switch allows you to quickly and easily connect up to five Ethernet items.
- Compatible with and also requires the AS EC QDE adapter cable and an Ethernet cable: all HELIX 8, all HELIX 9, all HELIX 10, HELIX 12 and all HELIX 15 models, select HELIX 7 products: (HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G4N, HELIX 7 CHIRP MDI GPS G4N, HELIX 7 CHIRP MSI GPS G4N, HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G3N, HELIX 7 CHIRP MDI GPS G3N, HELIX 7 CHIRP MSI GPS G3N, HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G2N, HELIX 7 CHIRP DI GPS G2N, HELIX 7 CHIRP SI GPS G2N)
- Compatible with and also requires the AS EC QDE adapter cable and an Ethernet cable: 778c HD, 788ci HD, 788ci HD DI, 798ci HD SI, 859ci HD, 859ci HD DI, 899ci HD SI, 959ci HD, 959ci HD DI, 999ci HD SI, 1159ci HD, 1159ci HD DI, 1199ci HD SI
- Use it to link multiple Humminbird head units, share transducers, add an NMEA 2000 networaCompatible with the following models with an Ethernet cable: all APEX, all SOLIX, all ONIX, all ION models, 858c, 858c HD, 858c DI, 858c HD DI, 898c SI, 898c HD SI, 958c, 958c HD, 958c DI, 958c HD DI, 998c SI, 998c HD SI, 1157c, 1158c, 1158c DI, 1197c SI, 1198c SI - no adapter requiredk or step up to the Humminbird Radar. With so many options and even more to come, the possibilities are endless.
- Use it to link multiple Humminbird head units, share transducers, add an NMEA 2000 network or step up to the Humminbird Radar. With so many options and even more to come, the possibilities are endless.
- One network can contain up to three AS ETH 5PXG switches daisy chained together. The network is limited to a total of four Humminbird fish finders per network. Multiple Ethernet accessories can be connected as long as there are no duplicate accessories attached to the same network. Up to three sonar modules (SM1000, SM2000 and/or SM3000) can be connected simultaneously. You cannot loop nor mult-path with these switches.
- Power draw: 165 mA/switch
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
|Current Models||HELIX 9, HELIX 10, HELIX 12, SOLIX 10, SOLIX 12, SOLIX 15, HELIX 8, HELIX 15|
|Discontinued Series||ONIX, ION, 1100 Series, 900 Series, 800 Series, 700 Series|