Your cart is currently empty.
Lakeside Marine & Service is a Minn Kota Authorized Service Center. We sell and service all Minn Kota Products & Parts. This Minn Kota Part is brand new directly from Minn Kota. If you have any questions or need helping finding parts please contact us.
1866310 Minn Kota iPilot System Legacy PowerDrive V2
This kit has been discontinued by Minn Kota but we are able to build this kit by buying the indivual parts and making our own kit.
Add GPS-powered i-Pilot to your PowerDrive V2 bow-mount trolling motor for automatic boat control - set Spot-Locks, record and retrace paths, and more.
- Spot-Lock: electronically anchor on your fishing spot. If you start to drift away, i-Pilot's GPS will kick in to take you back (store up to 6 spots)
- Advanced AutoPilot™ to stay on a desired heading
- Record A Track – then replay it automatically (store up to 6 tracks)
- Cruise Control - lock in your actual on-the-water speed
- CoPilot wireless speed and steering
- Compatible with legacy PowerDrive V2 bow-mount trolling motor models that have been manufactured in 2016 or earlier
- As this is a parts kit there is no warranty unless it is installed by a Minn Kota Authorized Service Center. If the kit is installed by an ASC then there is a 90 day warranty.
- No printed instructions come with kit. Instructions can be found here: https://www.minnkotamotors.com/sites/minnkotamotors_site/files/min_productmanaul_legacy_i-pilot_manual.pdf
- Quick Reference Guide: https://www.minnkotamotors.com/sites/minnkotamotors_site/files/min_productmanual-legacy_i-pilot-qrg.pdf
I’ve read so much about the Ipilot and had to have one. I already had a nice Minn Kota and didn’t want to spend another $1500 to get the Ipilot on a new trolling motor. So buying the add on was my only option. I wanted to lung and Minn Kota discontinued the add on. After searching for a month it seemed, I found one here. I installed it with ease. Note: If you buy one, disregard the paper instructions and watch the video from Minn Kota on you tube. After that it was a breeze. I put it to the test that weekend and I wasn’t disappointed. It’s a MUST for every fisherman. If you can’t find the add on, buy a new trolling motor with the Ipilot. You won’t be disappointed.
All came as promised and very quickly
Not installed yet but with the instructions included it will be no problem
Very satisfied with my purchase and for the personal phone help and advice