Minn Kota Ultrex 80/MSI/IP LINK_BT Trolling Motor 60" Shaft 1368867
By Minn Kota
Step on the Ultrex™ foot pedal and feel what Power Steering does to a trolling motor. Then tap the Spot-Lock® button to stay on a fishing spot automatically. Only Ultrex combines the most responsive, intuitive steering ever with GPS-powered automatic boat control. The only thing we didn't do to it, is compromise. Select models now available with Built-In MEGA Side and Down Imaging® Sonar.
- Power Steering: The most comfortable, responsive steering available. Ultrex's foot pedal is built for all-day ease, with precision control and instant responsiveness.
- Steering Lock: When you take your foot off Ultrex's foot pedal, the motor head remains pointed in the direction you left it. No recoil or readjustment, just easier steering every day.
- i-Pilot® Link™ Integrated GPS Trolling System: i-Pilot Link gives you unprecedented control over your boat by linking your trolling motor to your Humminbird® fish finder. Control your trolling motor from Link's color touch-screen remote or the Humminbird. You can set Spot-Locks, record paths, follow depth contours, automatically navigate to your favorite spots, control speed and steering, and more.
- Spot-Lock with Jog: Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Available on i-Pilot GPS system that is pre-installed, Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot, without touching your trolling motor. With the included heading sensor, you can use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction. Activate Spot-Lock from the i-Pilot remote or Humminbird fish finder.
- Lift-Assist: Ultrex's patented Lift-Assist Design cuts the weight of stow and deploy in half. Features a stainless steel, nitrogen gas-charged spring.
- AutoPilot™: Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose. Just point the head of your trolling motor in the direction you want to travel, activate AutoPilot™, and your trolling motor will keep you on that heading automatically, even correcting for wind, waves and current.
- Built-In MEGA Side and Down Imaging: With a transducer built right into the trolling motor, you get crystal clear Humminbird MEGA Side Imaging and MEGA Down Imaging with a clean look and protected housing.
- Heel-Toe / CableFoot Pedal: It's the only foot pedal with Power Steering for all-day comfort and instant responsiveness — plus a button to activate Spot-Lock electronic anchor.
- Integrated Battery Meter: The i-Pilot Link remote can tell you the exact charge left in your trolling batteries, so you know how much time you have left on the water.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructible composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Mobile App Compatibility: Control i-Pilot Link directly from your Apple® or Android™ device with our mobile app. You get quick command of speed, steering, Spot-Lock and Advanced AutoPilot — plus the ability to update i-Pilot Link software.
- What's included: Ultrex 80 lb. 60" trolling motor with Built-In MEGA Side and Down Imaging, Corded Foot Pedal, i-Pilot Link Remote, Remote Charging Cable, USB DC Adapter, Lanyard, Heading Sensor, 30' Ethernet Extension Cable, Stabilizer, Hold Down Strap, MKP-33 Prop and Mounting Hardware.
|Model||Ultrex 80 lb. / FP / MSI / i-Pilot Link - 60"|
|As shown MSRP||$3,299.99|
|For Use In||Freshwater|
|Motor Style||Cable-steer, Electric-steer|
|Max Thrust||80 lbs.|
|Foot Pedal Style||Heel-Toe / Cable|
|Built-In Sonar||MEGA Down/Side Imaging|
|i-Pilot Link GPS||Yes|