Minn Kota Traxxis Transom Mount 80 lb Trolling Motor 42" 1368730
Traxxis® is loaded with features that put your boat right where you need it, day in and day out. Versatile steering tension control. Easy One-Hand Stow. Quick depth adjustments. Traxxis never runs out of ways to keep you on the fish.
- One-Hand Stow: Just pull up and forward to stow the motor with no buttons or release levers. Then when it’s time to go, use the easy-access thumb release to deploy Traxxis into any of ten different positions.
- Tilt/Extend Tiller: Take command of your hand control trolling motor with this versatile tiller, which both tilts (up to 45°) and extends (up to 6"), and features a digital battery indicator on the head.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Quick-Cam Depth Adjuster: Change trim depths quickly, simply and securely. When you find your depth, this easy-to-use adjuster locks in tight to keep your trolling motor right where you want it.
- Steering Tension Control: Lock in the exact steering tension you want with the innovative collar above Traxxis' mount. Keep it loose for effortless steering or tighten it down to keep Traxxis in place, allowing for true vertical stowing.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button on the trolling motor head to get an instant status of battery life you have left.
- Weedless Wedge™ 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge™ 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructible composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.