Minn Kota Terrova 80/US2/IP_BT Trolling Motor 45" 1358893
What makes Terrova® so popular? Start with i-Pilot GPS trolling system, including Spot-Lock. 80 pounds of thrust and effortless Lift-Assist Design. All together, it's a trusted motor with huge innovations that doesn't quit. What's not to love? Select models now available with Built-In MEGA Down Imaging™.
- Lift-Assist Design: A spring-loaded assembly on the Terrova mount makes stowing the trolling motor effortless, every time.
- Stow/Deploy Lever: Press this lever on the mount and fallaway ramps will effortlessly slide your trolling motor into the water. And when you're ready to move, Lift-Assist helps the motor stow effortlessly.
- i-Pilot® GPS Trolling System: The most-trusted GPS system in fishing. i-Pilot® uses GPS to control your trolling motor with incredible features that keep you on the fish. Set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. i-Pilot makes boat positioning and control automatic, and you can take command from its easy-to-read large LCD screen.
- Spot-Lock with Jog: Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Available on i-Pilot GPS system that is pre-installed, Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot, without touching your trolling motor. With the included heading sensor, you can use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction. Activate Spot-Lock from the i-Pilot remote or Humminbird fish finder.
- AutoPilot™:Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose. Just point the head of your trolling motor in the direction you want to travel, activate AutoPilot™, and your trolling motor will keep you on that heading automatically, even correcting for wind, waves and current.
- Universal Sonar 2: Keeps your transducer and wiring completely concealed and protected, running everything through the trolling motor's shaft, with shielded connectors.
- Electric Foot Pedal: Low-profile design offers two steering options: heel/toe pedal and left/right steering buttons. Includes Spot-Lock activation, rotary speed control dial, momentary/constant on toggle, AutoPilot on/off toggle and 18' cable with waterproof connector plug.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button on the trolling motor head to get an instant status of battery life you have left.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Weedless Wedge™ 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge™ 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructible composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Mobile App Compatibility: Control i-Pilot directly from your Apple® or Android™ device with our mobile app. You get quick command of speed, steering, Spot-Lock and Advanced AutoPilot — plus the ability to update i-Pilot software.
- What's included: Terrova 80 lb. 45" motor with Universal Sonar 2, i-Pilot Remote, Lanyard, Heading Sensor, Corded Foot Pedal, MKP-32 Prop and Mounting Hardware.
|Model||Terrova 80 lb. / FP / US2 / i-Pilot - 45"|
|As shown MSRP||$1,949.99|
|For Use In||Freshwater|
|Max Thrust||80 lbs.|
|Foot Pedal Style||Heel-Toe / Electric|
|Built-In Sonar||Universal Sonar 2|
|i-Pilot Link GPS||No|
|Universal Sonar 2||Yes|
Fast shipping and the product arrived in perfect condition, would definitely purchase from them again
The Terrova is perfect for my Sea Ark. So far it has been perfect.
Thank you Lakeside Marine for helping get the Terrova.
A plus -great job
Ordered late Sunday night and received it on Wednesday. That’s pretty fast! Thanks Lakeside!
Love the new trolling motor. I did more fishing and relaxing than I ever did with the unit it replaced. I was always glued to the front of the boat, working every minute to keep the boat controlled in the wind. Now I can tie on a new lure, eat a snack or just take a break and Spot Lock takes care of the boat. Love it!
Couldn't be happier. Never thought I'd use the remote and absolutely love having it. The motor is plenty strong. Don't believe any of the negatives on stowing and deploying. Unless you are old-old and weak - to complain about the process is a joke! Super easy Love how it frees space up on the bow as well.
Lakeside was awesome - responsive and shipped immediately!