Minn Kota RT Maxxum 55/L&D/H Trolling Motor 52" 1363422
If you want to get to the fish, you'll have to go through saltwater first. Blow right past with Riptide Maxxum. Battle-tested toughness, quiet operation and corrosion-resistant design to take you where you want to be. End, meet means.
- Latch & Door Bracket: This bracket gives you a rock-solid hold while stowing your trolling motor and makes for easy removal at the end of the day.
- Tilt/Extend Tiller: Take command of your hand control trolling motor with this versatile tiller, which both tilts (up to 45°) and extends (up to 6"), and features a digital battery indicator on the head.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Advanced Corrosion Protection: Riptide® motor lower unit housings are grit-blasted, then coated in aluminum to prevent oxidization and rust. Then, a final layer of powder coat paint provides the ultimate protection.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button on the trolling motor head to get an instant status of battery life you have left.
- Weedless Wedge™ 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge™ 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructible composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
- What's Included: Riptide Maxxum 55 lb. 52" variable speed motor with latch and door mount, MKP-32 Prop, Hold Down Strap and Mounting Hardware