Your cart is currently empty.
Riptide Fortrex's extruded aluminum arm turns the bow of your boat into a statement. It features 80 pounds of thrust and Mono-Arm Design to help you push through anything and everything. So when the battle against saltwater heats up, make sure the toughest guy in the room is on your side.
- Lift-Assist Mount: Patented Lift-Assist Design cuts the weight of stow and deploy in half. Features a stainless steel, nitrogen gas-charged spring.
- Removable Bowguard 360°® Bracket: Breaks away on impact from any angle and automatically resets itself, giving you uninterrupted fishing. Plus, its dual bearing system eliminates noise and the entire mount is easily removable.
- Mono-Arm Design: Made of extruded, anodized aluminum with solid one-piece construction that helps your trolling motor run quieter, with less wear for longer life.
- Counter-Tension Stabilizer: An integrated spring in this mount applies force whether the trolling motor is stowed or deployed. That translates to a trolling motor with no play, no give, reduced steering torque and years of silent operation.
- Advanced Corrosion Protection: Riptide® motor lower unit housings are grit-blasted, then coated in aluminum to prevent oxidization and rust. Then, a final layer of powder coat paint provides the ultimate protection.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button on the trolling motor head to get an instant status of battery life you have left.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Weedless Wedge™ 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge™ 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructible composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
- What's Included: Riptide Fortrex 80 lb. 52" motor, MKP-33, Hold Down Strap and Mounting Hardware
|Model||Riptide Fortrex 80 lb. / Hand - 52"|
|As shown MSRP||$1,299.99|
|For Use In||Saltwater|
|Max Thrust||80 lbs.|
|Foot Pedal Style||No|
|i-Pilot Link GPS||No|
|Universal Sonar 2||No|