Your cart is currently empty.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING TO THE 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES
Minn Kota trolling motors — integrated onto your outboard. When you're ready to turn your boat into a robust fishing machine, so is Engine Mount; delivering big-time performance and power while staying completely out of your way, and out of sight.
Engine Mounted Series
- MINN KOTA FRESHWATER TROLLING MOTORS - LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY ON COMPOSITE SHAFT AND LIMITED TWO-YEAR WARRANTY ON THE ENTIRE PRODUCT
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Composite Mount: Engine Mount attaches to the cavitation plate of your outboard or inboard/outboard lower unit to stay out of your way, and lets you troll without eating up deck space.
- Weedless Wedge™ 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge™ 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Remote Speed Control: Engine Mount comes with an 18' corded remote that delivers infinitely variable speed control in forward and reverse.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.