Your cart is currently empty.
If the Endura™ name looks familiar, it's because you've seen it on thousands of transoms over the years. The most popular trolling motor on the water is built to explore, built to last, and trusted to reliably, consistently drive you to the fish.
- Lever Lock Bracket: This solid 10-position bracket features a quick-release lever lock and reinforced composite material that resists flexing, warping, and UV damage.
- Telescoping Tiller: Get easy, comfortable, intuitive operation of your trolling motor with the six-inch telescoping tiller.
- 5 Fwd/3 Rev Speed Settings: Five speed settings for forward and three speed settings for reverse.
- Power Prop: For 3-1/4" motor diameters, this prop delivers extra power to push throw heavy vegetation. Includes prop pin, nut and washer.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructible composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
|Model||Endura 30 lb. / Hand - 30"|
|As shown MSRP||$109.99|
|For Use In:||Freshwater|
|Max Thrust||30 lbs.|
|Speeds||5 Fwd/3 Rev|