Helix 7 Chirp MDI GPS G3N 411070-1
The HELIX 7 CHIRP MEGA DI GPS G3N fish finder features MEGA Down Imaging, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar, ethernet networking capability, Bluetooth connectivity, AutoChart Live, GPS and Humminbird Basemap built-in. The 7", ultra-wide display gives you ample room to view the many pre-loaded split screen view options.
- NEW to HELIX 7- MEGA Down Imaging: Get unprecedented underwater clarity with coverage down to 125 feet below your boat. You'll unlock new details with up to 3X more output than standard Down Imaging sonar.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to long, well-defined fish arches, and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum offers two ways to search: wide mode for maximum coverage and narrow mode for maximum detail.
- SwitchFire Sonar: Take command of how your sonar returns appear. With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations - all at the push of a button.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
- Ethernet Networking: High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, 360 Imaging and CHIRP Radar.
- Bluetooth: Enable features like wireless software updates from the Humminbird FishSmart App and also keep your phone out of the water and in your pocket by displaying notifications on your Humminbird. Additionally, you can take control of your most-used features with an optional Bluetooth remote (RC2).
- LakeMaster Compatible: Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighted depth ranges, to scrollable lake lists, you'll have all the tools you need to make every moment count
- Navionics Compatible: Humminbird provides even more map options thanks to additional Navionics compatibility. Available maps regions include detailed cartography for saltwater and freshwater applications which make Navionics a great option for fishing, cruising or sailing.
- Includes transducer and mounting hardware, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
|Display Size - Diagonal||7"|
|Display Pixel Matrix||800H x 480V|
|Sonar-Standard||Dual Spectrum CHIRP, MEGA Down Imaging|
|Sonar-Coverage||16°, 28°, 42°, 45° & 75° @ -10dB|
|Sonar-Optional||50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP|
|CHIRP - Frequencies Supported||Full Mode (150-220 kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz)|
|Sonar-Frequencies Supported||50/83/200/455 kHz|
|Depth-Sonar||1,200 ft (standard transducer), 3,500 ft (optional 50 kHz)|
|CHIRP - Imaging-Frequencies Supported||455 kHz (440-500 kHz), MEGA DI (1075-1150 kHz)|
|Depth-Down Imaging||125 ft (MEGA), 350 ft (455 kHz)|
|Features||Bluetooth, Built In GPS, Built In Mapping, CHIRP Digital Sonar, Down Imaging, Dual Spectrum CHIRP, MEGA Imaging, Networking|
|Memory Card Slot||Single Micro SD|
|Compatible With||AIS, AutoPilot, Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, Minn Kota Talon/Raptor, NMEA 2000, One-Boat Network, Radar|
|Power Draw||800 mA|
|Power Input||10.8-20 VDC|
|Power Output Peak-to-Peak||4000 Watts|
|Power Output RMS||500 Watts|
|Screen Snap Shot||Included|
|Mount-Standard Size||10.54" W x 5.8" H x 3.68" D|
|Mount-Optional Size||10.54" W x 5.44" H x 1.13" D|
|Transducer Mount Location||Transom|
|Coast Master Compatibility||Yes|
|Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility||Yes|
|Navionics Platinum + Compatibility||Yes|
|Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility||Yes|
|View Preset Keys||No|
|X-Press Menu System||Yes|
|Custom Digital Readout||Yes|
|Custom View Selections||Yes|
|Display Colors Grayscale||16-Bit|
|Display Size||5" - 7"|
|Transducer Included||XNT 9 HW MDI 75 T|