Garmin Gnx21 Reman Instrument Display Nmea 2000 Compatible
Garmin GNX21 Instrument Display NMEA 2000 Compatible- RemanufacturedModel: 010-N1142-10
- Easy-to-read Display - Unique high-contrast hybrid display features large, easy-to-read digits scalable up to 36 mm tall. Offers excellent clarity in direct sunlight, at dusk, or at night. The dot-matrix section can show additional details and/or graphical information.
- Glass-bonded Display - Glass-bonded display helps prevent fogging, and the anti-glare lens finish increases visibility.
- Customizable Color Digits - Choose from 7 different backlight colors, or even create a customized color, to achieve the screen that provides optimum readability for you.
- Customizable User Profiles - Fully customizable user profiles allow you to choose from 5 available display configurations for sailboat or powerboat user-profiles: single, dual and triple function, plus gauge and graph mode to display wind, depth and speed data, or customize the pages to display the marine and boat data that is most important to you.
- Auto Scroll - Set your display to automatically cycle between pages at a speed you set for convenient, hands-free operation.
- Low Power Consumption - Perfect for sailors who want to sail for long intervals without having to run a motor or generator to charge batteries. The GNX 21 uses only 25 mA with 350 mW daytime usage, requiring no backlight and just 400 mW with a mid-level backlight setting at night.
The easy-to-read GNX 21 marine instrument has an inverted display with white or color digits on a black background that clearly shows depth, speed, wind and 50-plus marine and boat parameters. Its glass-bonded display with anti-glare lens coating provides excellent daytime and nighttime readability with high-contrast digits scalable up to 36 mm.
The GNX 21 is the first glass-bonded marine instrument with a combination of directly driven LCD segments and a dot-matrix field to display graphical information. Its low power consumption - (25 mA) with 350 mW (no backlight)/400 mW (mid-level backlight) - is perfect for use on sailboats, and provides a valuable instrument for cruising and fishing. Fully customizable user profiles display wind, depth and speed data. Plus, the GNX 21 includes an auto-scroll feature that rotates through data screens for hands-free operation. It can be installed with the included low profile flush mount or an optional flat mount for the ultimate glass helm solution and custom look for your boat.Specifications
|DIMENSION||110 x 115 x 30 mm (4.33"" x 4.53"" x 1.18"")|
|DISPLAY SIZE||3.3" x 2.4"; 4.0" diagonal|
|DISPLAY TYPE||Standard LCD, monochrome|
|MOUNTING OPTIONS||Flat or Flush|
|GLASS BONDED DISPLAY||Yes|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||From 5° to 158°F (from -15° to 70°C)|
|NMEA 0183 COMPATIBLE||Yes|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||0.35 W (day); 0.4 W (night)|
|COMPASS-SAFE DISTANCE||209 mm (8.25 in.)|
What's in the Box:
- GNX 20
- Trim piece snap cover
- Protective cover
- Flush mount gasket and hardware
- NMEA 2000® T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable
- Installation instructions