600045-4 LakeMaster PLUS Northeast V2
The Humminbird LakeMaster PLUS NorthEast Edition, Version 2, micro map card with SD adapter has added over 200 new lakes since the prior version - 27 in High Definition – and boasts more than130 High Definition lakes and over 1,700 total lakes from PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA, VT, NH and ME
- The new PLUS series allows for aerial image overlay on high-definition waters giving you the ability to use quality aerial photography to view the entry and exits of creek channels, see how far a reef or weed line extends, and pick out shallow water rock piles, steep drop-offs or other features of the lake you’ve been missing from traditional maps.
- Newly surveyed waters in ME include - Annabessacook, Big Pond, Chickawaukie, Crescent, Maranacook, Messalonskee, Panther Pond, Parker Pond, Pleasant, Sabattus, Sebago, Thomas Pond, Three Miile Pond, Unity Pond, and Wilson Pond.
- Newly surveyed waters in NY include - Cayuga, Oneida, Seneca, Six Mile, St. Lawrence Iroquois to Moses, and Thousand Islands.
- Newly surveyed waters in PA, VT and NH include - Chambers, Raystown, St. Lawrence Moses East, Champlain and Ossipee.
- LakeMaster SD/micro cards include features such as Depth Highlight, Shallow Water Highlight and Water Level Offset, which can be used exclusively with Humminbird fish finders
- Can be used with Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, allowing you to “Follow” a selected depth contour line, delivering precise, automatic boat control
- Scrollable lake list allows you to view and research lakes from your Humminbird fish finder on and off the water
- Opened packages are not eligible for return.
- LakeMaster PLUS cards are compatible with all GPS-equipped HELIX, SOLIX, ONIX and ION Series models, along with select 600-1100 Series models.
- 30-Day Cartography Warranty
|Current Models||HELIX 5, HELIX 7, HELIX 8, HELIX 9, HELIX 10, HELIX 12, ICE HELIX, SOLIX 10, SOLIX 12, SOLIX 15|
|Discontinued Series||1100 Series, 500 Series, 600 Series, 700 Series, 800 Series, 900 Series, ION, ONIX|