Your cart is currently empty.
The Humminbird SmartStrike Great Plains Edition, Version 2, micro map card with SD adapter has added 160 new or updated lakes since the prior version, with more than 400 High Definition lakes and over 500 total lakes from NB, KS, MO, IA and IL.
- SmartStrike takes you straight to the action by showing you where the fish should be biting at any given moment.
- Based on search parameters like season, time of day, temperature and targeted fish species, SmartStrike highlights areas of the lake map where your prey is most likely to be located - before you even wet a line.
- Includes all lake maps found on the current Great Plains LakeMaster card.
- Includes highly requested water bodies such as - Banner Lake, Bull Shoals Lake, Cedar Lake, East Loon Lake, El Dorado Lake, Illinois River Pools , Keith Sebelius Lake, Lake of the Ozarks, McCanaughy, Mississippi River Pools, Pleasant Creek Lake, Red Rock, Smithville Lake, Table Rock Lake, Three Mile Lake, Truman Reservoir, Twelve Mile Lake, Wilson Lake and more.
- LakeMaster SD/micro cards include features such as Depth Highlight, Shallow Water Highlight and Water Level Offset, which can be used exclusively with Humminbird fish finders
- Can be used with Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, allowing you to “Follow” a selected depth contour line, delivering precise, automatic boat control
- Scrollable lake list allows you to view and research lakes from your Humminbird fish finder on and off the water
- SmartStrike full search functionality is exclusive to High-Definition waters only and GPS-equipped SOLIX, HELIX, ONIX and ION units.
- Opened packages are not eligible for return.
- 30-Day Cartography Warranty
|Current Models||HELIX 5, HELIX 7, HELIX 8, HELIX 9, HELIX 10, HELIX 12, ICE HELIX, SOLIX 10, SOLIX 12, SOLIX 15|
|Discontinued Series||1100 Series, 500 Series, 600 Series, 700 Series, 800 Series, 900 Series, ION, ONIX|