Your cart is currently empty.
Lakeside Marine & Service is a Minn Kota Authorized Service Center. We sell and service all Minn Kota Products & Parts. This Minn Kota Part is brand new directly from Minn Kota. If you have any questions or need helping finding parts please contact us.
Minn Kota Riptide PowerDrive V2 iPilot Upgrade Kit
1866315 Minn Kota Riptide SP iPilot System Legacy PowerDrive V2 has been discontinued by Minn Kota. This kit which includes the control box (2292506) will enable you to install the Powerdrive BT iPilot system on your 2007 to 2016 Riptide SP Powerdrive V2.
Add GPS-powered i-Pilot to your Riptide SP PowerDrive V2 bow-mount trolling motor for automatic boat control - set Spot-Locks, record and retrace paths, and more.
- i-Pilot® GPS Trolling System: The most-trusted GPS system in fishing. i-Pilot® uses GPS to control your trolling motor with incredible features that keep you on the fish. Set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. i-Pilot makes boat positioning and control automatic, and you can take command from its easy-to-read large LCD screen.
- Spot-Lock: Just press a button, and Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Available on i-Pilot GPS systems, Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot automatically, without touching your trolling motor. Spot-Lock with jog can be accomplished by adding a heading sensor (sold separately, 1866680). You can use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction. Activate Spot-Lock from the i-Pilot remote.
- AutoPilot™: Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose. Just point the head of your trolling motor in the direction you want to travel, activate AutoPilot™, and your trolling motor will keep you on that heading automatically, even correcting for wind, waves and current.
- Mobile App Compatibility: Control i-Pilot directly from your Apple® or Android™ device with our mobile app. You get quick command of speed, steering, Spot-Lock and Advanced AutoPilot — plus the ability to update i-Pilot software.
- As this is a parts kit there is no warranty unless it is installed by a Minn Kota Authorized Service Center. If the kit is installed by an ASC then there is a 90 day warranty.
- PowerDrive iPilot equipped trolling motors are not compatible with a foot pedal. So once you install this system you will no longer be able to use your foot pedal.
WARRANTY/RETURN INFORMATION: All Minn Kota electrical items are tested first by the manufacturer and a second time before leaving our facility. Since they are tested twice, the chance of the items being inoperative is very unlikely. In the event that you have any questions regarding the installation of your item, please contact us before doing so. We do not accept returns on used/installed electrical items. If for some reason you do not need the part you've ordered, it must be returned as unused, uninstalled in the original package with all of the original contents.