1377904 Minn Kota RT Ulterra 80/IP_BT Trolling Motor 72" Similar To 1358954
This trolling motor an Ulterra with 80 LBS of Thrust, a 72" shaft, and iPilot Pre-installed
Stow, deploy, trim and operate your motor from anywhere on the boat. Riptide Ulterra features Auto Stow/Deploy and Power Trim, and comes with your choice of i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link. Fish from anywhere. Dominate everywhere.
- Auto Stow & Deploy: Stow or deploy Ulterra just by pushing a button on your i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote, foot pedal or Humminbird fish finder.
- Power Trim: Trim Ulterra up or down at the push of a button — on either the foot pedal, the i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote or a Humminbird fish finder. Adjust to changing fishing conditions without reaching down to your trolling motor.
- i-Pilot® GPS Trolling System: The most-trusted GPS system in fishing. i-Pilot® uses GPS to control your trolling motor with incredible features that keep you on the fish. Set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. i-Pilot makes boat positioning and control automatic, and you can take command from its easy-to-read large LCD screen.
- Spot-Lock with Jog: Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Available on i-Pilot GPS system that is pre-installed, Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot, without touching your trolling motor. With the included heading sensor, you can use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction. Activate Spot-Lock from the i-Pilot remote or Humminbird fish finder.
- AutoPilot™: Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose. Just point the head of your trolling motor in the direction you want to travel, activate AutoPilot™, and your trolling motor will keep you on that heading automatically, even correcting for wind, waves and current.
- Advanced Corrosion Protection: Riptide® motor lower unit housings are grit-blasted, then coated in aluminum to prevent oxidization and rust. Then, a final layer of powder coat paint provides the ultimate protection.
- Integrated Battery Meter: The i-Pilot remote can tell you the exact charge left in your trolling batteries, so you know how much time you have left on the water.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Weedless Wedge™ 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge™ 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructible composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Mobile App Compatibility: Control i-Pilot directly from your Apple® or Android™ device with our mobile app. You get quick command of speed, steering, Spot-Lock and Advanced AutoPilot — plus the ability to update i-Pilot software.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
- What's Included: Riptide Ulterra 80 lb. 72" motor, i-Pilot Remote, Lanyard, Heading Sensor, MKP-33 Prop and Mounting Hardware.