Your cart is currently empty.
Reliable. Capable. And fully able to handle anything a day of fishing brings. PowerDrive™ shows up to the launch ramp every day with big-time technology, trusted power and easy operation. And with a mount that's tough, sleek and built to take a beating, it's going to keep showing up day after day.
Powerdrive w/i-Pilot (iPilot service upgrade installed by Minn Kota Authorized Service Center) This trolling motor is a 70 LBS 24 Volts 60" Shaft with US2! We installed the iPilot Upgrade to this trolling motor!! By upgrading this model with the ipilot system we have turned this trolling motor into the Minn Kota 1358761 model.
SAVE $100's RETAIL PRICE FOR THIS POWERDRIVE MODEL IS $1,505.19!!!! SEE MINN KOTA MODEL NUMBER 1358761 WHICH IS THE EQUIVALENT TO THIS TROLLING MOTOR.
- MINN KOTA FRESHWATER TROLLING MOTORS - LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY ON COMPOSITE SHAFT AND LIMITED TWO-YEAR WARRANTY ON THE ENTIRE PRODUCT EXCLUDING IPILOT UPGRADE. SINCE IPILOT UPGRADE WAS INSTALLED BY AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER THE WARRANY ON THE IPILOT PARTS IS 90 DAY WARRANTY.
- Deploy-Assist Lever: Get in and out of the water easily. Just depress the lever to deploy your trolling motor and when it's time to move, it stows easily and securely.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button to get an instant "stage of charge" reading.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Weedless Wedge™ 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge™ 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructible composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet